Saturday, May 5, 2018

I QUIT

Really weird how people say “never quit.” 


(link)


They say nothing great is ever easy to achieve. 

Quitting is fine sometimes though.
I quit 
(link)

smoking 10 years ago. 

I’d smoked two packs a day at the end. 

Had puffed away from 9 to 25 years of age.

I quit
(Link)

eating deep fried food whenever possible several years back. Really unhealthy to eat and bad for your heart. 

I also quit
(link)


drinking cola 15 years ago except a few times when it was in my alcohol. Soda has corn syrup. You might as well beg for cancer because it’s linked as a cause. Source, source, source.

But, hey, everything else causes cancer these days. All I know is I feel better without pop in my life. I avoid all products with corn syrup.

Most recently, I quit caring that no matter what diet I go on, or how hard I hit the gym that I’ll still look fat until I have extremely expensive plastic surgery to remove scar tissue and fat bumps stuck in my body from eight back operations. I had to learn to walk again in 2011, since do my best to never give up

On that note: I quit caring when someone makes a comment like, “You should go on a diet,” when they have no idea how healthy and extremely active I am. 

These days, I do karate 3 times a week and go weightlifting, plus up and down four flights of stairs at my jobs from 9am to 3pm, and I started chilling with the judo club at work, too. We exercise together.

Proud to have quit stuff that held me back. 

How about you? What have you stopped that makes you proud to say:
(link)


Remember to remember . . .

6 comments:

  1. This is great. Some things are worth quitting. Awesome blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your site and content so much,thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.
    best vape juice

    Vape Pen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple Valves is a global sanitary valves manufacturer & supplier, we manufacture and supply the most extensive line of stainless steel sanitary valves.best weed vaporizer

    Your Reliable Sanitary Valves Manufacturer & Supplier | SIMPLE VALVES
    best vape juice

    ReplyDelete